Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tags x 3
I guess I have to watch this episode. 😂😂😂😂
Sach chipaaye nahi chhipta…
https://twitter.com/21nazia/status/1576665498942464000?s=46&t=oxVwD1ubiCX94fIRIej8JA
I thought they were supposed to be drunk.. what is this… I didn’t know excessive sugar made people drunk… I always thought it made people hyper.
So they're not even drunk and it's just sugar rush?! Seriously?!
same 🙋♀️Originally posted by: Sam_Faizal
I thought they were supposed to be drunk.. what is this… I didn’t know excessive sugar made people drunk… I always thought it made people hyper.
props to the journalist ….
https://twitter.com/mrandmrsbirla/status/1576658393410207744?s=46&t=oxVwD1ubiCX94fIRIej8JA
Sugar Rush hey kya.... Ithna chad gaya? Guys... Navarathri tho karab karhi diya inlogon ne.... Dont eat too much sweets during diwali...
We may all end up before DKP and start our
The Directors The Kut The Productions.... IF se hum aagaye.... Kabh Bandh karenge eh sab bakwaas... Kabh Mahima ko jail bejenge.....
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I guess I have to watch this episode. 😂😂😂😂
Am surely watching .... Need to learn about Sugar rush intoxication.... Wah 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0