Maroon ny toh baazi marr li 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maroon ny toh baazi marr li 😂
Zealie the blocking King!!!
How can you forget me? I’m hurt 😞
Why semantic error went inactive ?
actually I’m not shocked but confused 😕 on what makki was asking and what you replying too and those you tagging lol
He was asking to fill the bingo as I hadn't done it myself.. I tagged all those who know my history very well😆 especially block extravaganza 😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Mods maarenge nahi, wo bahut sweet hain
if I tag the person whom I wanted to, maar khane ki chances jyada hain😆
My curiosity levels are through the roof at this point..DM PM Twitter all options are open at this point.. jaldi se bata do u or him😆
Going by my IF journey especially last couple years lots of spice there.. aur nahi chaiye 😆🙏
Ur MID Is already a MOD.. auto ko try Karne ki BAAT kr rha tha . Mere anmol ratno mai se koi bhi mod bane mere sohbhagye hoga❤️
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Thanks for the tag, otherwise, I would have missed it. It's fun 😂😂
Right this is why I must tag some more members. Everyone should have fun.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Right this is why I must tag some more members. Everyone should have fun.
Yes thank you 👍 we want to see everyone's bingo 🤘
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0