krlo behn 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
krlo behn 🤣
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Ok boss
But I am masoom like you 🥺
Never blocked anyone but blocked by 2
bestBB winner blind fans.
Mere saath raho, I’ll help you accomplish these: getting into fights (tower quotes are not possible now), rile up stans, ruin a thread, gossip about others, troll MIDs 😎
🤔 call pe baat mein itni easily nhi krti ksi se😎
Yes after you generate card. Just tap on the boxes that you’ve done like “had a crush”. It will be highlighted in green. Once you’re done, take a screenshot. Go to your reply box and click on that image icon, upload image, post.Originally posted by: 2FK2HF4TXX63QPLG
You’ll get my directions because I generally really suck at these kinda stuff so allow me to assist.
Click on that link on Zeal’s original post, then “generate card”, “ok”
Then, the card comes up. Then, make an attempt to highlight? I don’t know how these tech savvy people highlighted it. I couldn’t for the life of me. So I took a screenshot and highlighted it on one of my phone app.
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Mera bhi wo wala nahi hua hai lekin kiska baare mein gossip karenge?
How can you even ask this?
But you don’t seem the type to be nice to people you don’t like, though? I don’t buy it. -1
here’s your tl:dr. I’m surprised you guessed that about me so easily.Originally posted by: GOVBMG7VUNADZJXU
But you don’t seem the type to be nice to people you don’t like, though? I don’t buy it. -1
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161876850
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161877116
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161877297
Originally posted by: Maharani69
here’s your tl:dr. I’m surprised you guessed that about me so easily.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161876850
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161877116
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161877297
But of course. My third eye simply doesn’t get enough credit on this forum.

https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0