OH MY GOD. My fixation with the word WHENCE knows no bounds. Kill me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OH MY GOD. My fixation with the word WHENCE knows no bounds. Kill me
woh nahi bata hai lol 😂 but let’s see!’! I too searching gossip
Originally posted by: hasini009
nah, mujhe nahi banna mod wod. ek taraf members, dusri taraf management, beech mein phas gaye bechare Mod
Aap moderator ban jao mai proxy moderator banke sab handle kar lunga 😇
1) when I said yahaan I meant all of IF not just BWF.
2) BBF ke niwaasiyon ke saamne toh BWF waale sant lagte hain
3) I haven’t watched BB since shilpa Shinde season so no point visiting.
4) why are you so hell bent on making me flirt/have a crush on someone? Are you running a matchmaking racket?
Originally posted by: WLG3MMLMQIZB7HID
Toh yeh bhi bata do ke who was/is the recipient of this flirtatious exchange? are they currently posting in this thread? 😈
Nah, usne vanvas le liya 🥺
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Booyah. I just won this thing. It’s over for y’all. Roll out the red carpet please. 😎
Inspirational 🤩
🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Have you forgotten where you are? Yahaan na koi crush laayak hai, na flirting.
Kisi Aur Ki Mujhko Zaroorat Kya, Main Toh Khud Se Pyaar Jataun

Originally posted by: Maharani69
I can imagine her sending flirty Deepika GIFs tho. But I need to know is the other party responding? 😆

Originally posted by: 2H74DBCJA7VCMD7E
Kisi Aur Ki Mujhko Zaroorat Kya, Main Toh Khud Se Pyaar Jataun
Why are you telling us about your personal issues?
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0