Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yeh Gautam muje simba jaisa laag raha hai 🤔
MTlab yeh bhi sirf khaane aaya hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yeh Gautam muje simba jaisa laag raha hai 🤔
MTlab yeh bhi sirf khaane aaya hai?
Good will give this season a chancehi law 😃 yes
I will be happy if he turns out to be Simba 2 😍😍
Mods, Nacchu was asking who is MC, who is MC. Hawwww. 😲
MLA madam pata nhi 0.00001 mili seconds main kya bol gayi.
mtlb then I will hate him🤣
Abdu is cute yaar..... Kaha aa gaya..... 🙆♀️🙆♀️🙆♀️
I wanna pull Abdu's cheeks. Such a cutie
Yeh Shalin wife beater hai?
Shalin is there? 😲
Oh damn...this will be explosive.... wasn't he accused of domestic violence?