Hi u watch BB?Nimmo 🥳🥳 Meri fav Nimmo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi u watch BB?Nimmo 🥳🥳 Meri fav Nimmo
Too loud and bright decoration
😴😴😴😴
Nimrit made me sleepy.... Too much fan girling and segment with sallu looked fake and forced
BB kitna hara-bhara sound kar rha nimrat se baat krte huye, kisi aadmi se baat krega to lagega karela kha kar bol rha🤓
😆 Abhi to aur aane wali hai. I think 5 aur hai. 4 colors aur ek star plus.Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul
Nimrit - face of colors winner?
hi law 😃 yesOriginally posted by: Red_eyes94
Hi u watch BB?
Bb- nimmo tum Kaise ho
Aaree ache nahi hoge tooh tum kya kare logee 🤡
Arre yaar
I miss the entry of contestants from front door😲
Khana banane nahi aata inko
Hey DDT peeps! Hope everyone is well :-)
You know it's pretty bad when one of the only two names I recognise is Sajid Khan (I don't know what he's thinking, but if this is an image-cleaning exercise good luck to him).
I so miss the BB house of yore - now it just looks like a tacky set.