Okay... but do want it from V side only???
Like Sai is still unaware types?
I think initially V’s POV and then, Sai ?! What say ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay... but do want it from V side only???
Like Sai is still unaware types?
I think initially V’s POV and then, Sai ?! What say ?
Awesome Moor. It was refreshing to read something here and that too from you after so long.
Though I doubt a cordial relationship and that too from V's side, you have focussed so well on Mohit's character. He is that one character who has no individuality of his owns, and thrives on others for his existence. And yet becomes the means to break into people's lives through his nosy nose. I guess that's all that he does best. Karishma to aise hi badnaam hai🤣
Thank you Punii...
You seem to have blocked me by mistake 😊
Please unblock so that I can tag you next time 👍🏼