Sorry if I was rude, i didn't mean that. I am just distressed now.
Simply i asked. I thought u know about Anupama so u know this also...
I know noone knows anything...simply i asked.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry if I was rude, i didn't mean that. I am just distressed now.
Simply i asked. I thought u know about Anupama so u know this also...
I know noone knows anything...simply i asked.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Sorry if I was rude, i didn't mean that. I am just distressed now.
Yes i know. I'm also irritated. Tmrw feeding rubbish. Skip those scenes still angry.
Trp s not reducing also.
Seedha court mei ghaseetegi ab. Husband will be charged for adultery and cheating. Maza hi aayega
haina ,i will watch it for sure. Btw sai can also ghaseetofi virat in the court on the basis of cheating and adultery. He did cheat her by marrying pakhi when she is alive. If not this reason then on the basis of adultery 😆. Imagine virat and pakhi going in the court to prove that they never consummate🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣maza aa jaayega☺️Seedha court mei ghaseetegi ab. Husband will be charged for adultery and cheating. Maza hi aayega
Seedha court mei ghaseetegi ab. Husband will be charged for adultery and cheating. Maza hi aayega
Kinjal s getting new ML.
I watched aaj ka episode for the third time. Infact abhi just khatam kiya. Damn, Kinjal just ripped Toshu apart!. Maza hi aa gaya
I watched aaj ka episode for the third time. Infact abhi just khatam kiya. Damn, Kinjal just ripped Toshu apart!. Maza hi aa gaya
I will also see .
Woh fake Gossip TV ne report daala hai. Zain Imam wala na. Woh duplicate Gossip Tv wala hai. Itni jaldi koi new lead nahi aayega. Pehle bajegi Toshu ki band
"Lekin Main tumhe itni asani se nahi chhodungi Toshu. Main Divorce file bhi karungi aur woh bhi on the grounds of adultery and cheating."
- Ye line toh 50 baar suna maine
"Lekin Main tumhe itni asani se nahi chhodungi Toshu. Main Divorce file bhi karungi aur woh bhi on the grounds of adultery and cheating."
- Ye line toh 50 baar suna maine
I so wish Sai did this to V … mere armaan.. 🥰
I just saw the episode after hearing some great noise about it!! Kinjal was awesome!! I even imagined Ayesha performing that scene oh she would have taken it to next level!! Manh… I so want someone to rip V apart like this!!! Sadistic pleasures 🤣🤣