Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Oh my I was just about to write his name?! Kya tha uska naaam! He was big Sunny deol, actually puri ki puri Deol family ka ek lauta fan
Can’t remember may be AageBadho does 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Oh my I was just about to write his name?! Kya tha uska naaam! He was big Sunny deol, actually puri ki puri Deol family ka ek lauta fan
Can’t remember may be AageBadho does 😆
Ab toh sirf usike bharose hain hum sab
oh yes!! I remember his posts but as usual ID yaad nahi hai 😡😆
Sajnikasajna!! He started the hahahahahhahahha trend after every flop lmao
There was this Akshay Kumar fan. Hunter man? Hunter? Hunterwaali? Something like that. His posts cracked me up
Desi Maganlaal 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Desi Maganlaal 😆
And his utpatang reviews ka kya hi kehna
wonder which brave soul dared to read the whole thing 😆
Mujhe bhi aise duaon mai yaad rakhna 10 years from now.
RTH
I is only kidding
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12