Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: shruti46
British Museum is a place where you have to pay to see your own objects
Watch this video👆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ya same even one of my friends who got covid few months ago she is also complaining about weakness.
Thank god I am getting better.
Australia t20 WC matches apne time mein raat mein 3 and 4 baje hai. Who will stay awake at 3 and 4 am?? 🤪😆
ek hi match hai which shows morning 7 am timings that too is early.
We can watch highlights only 😆
yup. I thought it would be bad timing. Long ago I had done all nighters where the local community would do drums etc chai pakoras etc. During good ole Tendulkar days for the matches in Australia. Ab kaisey live dekhengey :(. Even weekend will be ruined with these hours. Match dekho yas phir weekend activities. .:(.
Team India & South Africa will be play the second twenty-twenty international cricket match on October 2, 2022 at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati, Assam.
& our players will be injured for country & fit & fine for IPL… here Akshay’s dialogue works😆. Sab paisa ka khel Babu bhaiyya 😆
Originally posted by: J5TP2SRM6YXREC4E
yup. I thought it would be bad timing. Long ago I had done all nighters where the local community would do drums etc chai pakoras etc. During good ole Tendulkar days for the matches in Australia. Ab kaisey live dekhengey :(. Even weekend will be ruined with these hours. Match dekho yas phir weekend activities. .:(.
I am not a night person. So I will watch the highlights next morning. 😆
I remember during 2015 WC my hubby stayed awake to watch the matches during the weekends n I was sleeping ghode bech ke 🤣 n then he used to give match summary the next day. 😆
But now will stick to highlights only. 😆
& our players will be injured for country & fit & fine for IPL… here Akshay’s dialogue works😆. Sab paisa ka khel Babu bhaiyya 😆
Once IPL will start everyone will recover and when IPL ends everyone will get injured 😆In NZ some players have even asked their board not to renew their contracts as they want to play only league cricket 😕
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48