Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Things I wanna know:
- Govinda
- Vivek
- Abhishek
- Issue with Aishwarya
Kyun padhun main yeh kitaab? Kya khaas hai iss kitaab mein? 🤔

This gif 😆
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Things I wanna know:
- Govinda
- Vivek
- Abhishek
- Issue with Aishwarya
Her book will say
-Govinda: There are no issues. We are good friends :)
-Vivek - (I don't know anything about her and Vivek..what happened?)
-Abhishek - There are no issues. We are good friends :)
-Aishwarya - There are no issues. We are cordial :)
What is the purpose of this?😒 Leave apart self praise/ conceit/ haughty head.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Things I wanna know:
- Govinda
- Vivek
- Abhishek
- Issue with Aishwarya
I would be very surprised if the book even mentions Govinda. She was in a full on relationship with a married man. I’m sure malkin would prefer it if we all pretended Govinda doesn’t even exists.
Here are other things she will not mention:
Her affair with Adi while she was still married, unless she brings it up just to vehemently deny it.
Her brother’s sexual harassment allegations.
Her father in law’s sexual harassment allegations.
She might not mention Vivek either because he’s not that relevant anymore. Abhishek might come up because he’s a Bachchan. Aishwarya is Aishwarya, she will definitely be mentioned.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Her book will say
-Govinda: There are no issues. We are good friends :)
-Vivek - (I don't know anything about her and Vivek..what happened?)
-Abhishek - There are no issues. We are good friends :)
-Aishwarya - There are no issues. We are cordial :)
Apparently Ash & Rani fought & had a full-on heavy Cold War over B Jr. 😆 Rani & he pretty much had an affair & Rani was all set to be the Bachchan Bahu but ALLEGEDLY, Sr & Jaya disliked her for the choice of their bahu due to her “romantic past” in the industry. Ash won the Bachchan “Bahurani”‘title & the rest is history. Oh Rani totally was in a relationship with Aditya C while he was married!!! Many journos have hinted at it too.
Vivek & Rani had a full-blown affair/relationship during Saathiya, lol, and ALLEGEDLY, he dumped Rani for Ash. I mean, WHO WOULD NOT. 😆 Rani ALLEGEDLY, was super-embarrassed & angry about it & then they had this very weird tension & irritation between them.
Now what I would love to know about, is her very close & deep friendship with “bff”, Vaibhavi Merchant. 😳
Not interested in her memoir.
But I recently bought Kindle version of Khamosh- Shatrugan Sinha Biograpy just to read that one chapter of his affair with Reena. Rest not interested.
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
Apparently Ash & Rani fought & had a full-on heavy Cold War over B Jr. 😆 Rani & he pretty much had an affair & Rani was all set to be the Bachchan Bahu but ALLEGEDLY, Sr & Jaya disliked her for the choice of their bahu due to her “romantic past” in the industry. Ash won the Bachchan “Bahurani”‘title & the rest is history. Oh Rani totally was in a relationship with Aditya C while he was married!!! Many journos have hinted at it too.
😆!!!! Thank you for the summary.
Fighting over AB Jr.....😕 These bollywood ladies have got to relax. I guess it's still not as bad as Raveena and Karishma beating each other with someone's wig over Ajay 😭
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/arjun-kapoor-to-get-married-soon-anshula-kapoors-kaleera-landing-moment-says-so_235275
1