Yea Gauhar har saal ati hain kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yea Gauhar har saal ati hain kya?
I guess so she got nothing much todo lolOriginally posted by: piya2025
Yea Gauhar har saal ati hain kya?
They need to let go of previous contestants and focus more on making the current season better. Tired of Gauhar, Rakhi, Shehnaaz, etc
we’ll this time it seems people totally new.I’m excited to see uditarryan cast member priyanka, as I recognize her. I heard sajad khan is to be there too. Will list other cast soonOriginally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
They need to let go of previous contestants and focus more on making the current season better. Tired of Gauhar, Rakhi, Shehnaaz, etc
it’s her yearly rozi rotiOriginally posted by: piya2025
Yea Gauhar har saal ati hain kya?
ye kis season ke ghaav hai? 😆Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
The show has become totally fixed. Too much manipulation happening in the show. It doesn't deserve to be called a reality show anymore as most of it is scripted.
Plus her yearly outfits as well .
Originally posted by: Maharani69
is anyone gonna watch or nahhhh?
Os it's that time of the year..Annual S.K. Financing Scheme 😆 but naahh apna quota Pura hogya.. Lekin BBF CC jarur geda marenge 🤘