the show is even better now than its first year !

devpandith thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

well ig we all know there is too much dragging but all the characters are just 10/10 . sherlyn rishabh scene was just awesome .Also it is a lighter version of hate story 3 /indecent proposal though they will never even touch the main concept .there is still 30% chance of Rishta but Preeran 2.0 is equally good .I just restarted it after 4 years .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can you explain what kind of hate story 3 and indecent proposal scenario here ????

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree the show has been too good lately.  Love the way all the characters are utilized to some degree.  There are some flaws but overall, the story is too good.  

My favorite is Arjun and Preeta they have such great chemistry.  Let's give them the credit as they have brought the show back with fire and become must watch for me because of them.   Shakti is a great actor and just steals the screen.   Little Kayva is just adorable.  

They need to address Nidhi and where the heck is she?  Isn't Arjun engaged to her?  We the viewers have not forgotten, but the writers sure have forgotten to address this big issue of Nidhi and Arjun.  Arjun irritates me and wish he would be honest with her and tell and instead of still leading her on.  Anjali is at fault too   cuz she know Arjun loves Preeta still and disclosing to her sister. 

Hope they can give Rishab with Anjali, as they too look cute together.  Looks like Rishab is going to have his heartbroken and wish he would open his eyes to see how Preejun are getting closer.   Less of Prithvie and Sherlyn.  They are annoying now.

What about Kritika did she forget Prithvie came in the house and he and Sherlyn locked her up in the closet??  They seriously needed to address these stupid blunders.  They just went about they normal routines even after there was a hostage situation with Prithive awhile back and nothing was mentioned.  

Looking forward to the reveal of Arjun.  

Edited by king99 - 1 years ago
zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whole Luthra family has become shameless including Rishab.

I can understand the guy is karan but still 

Its ao cringy that Arjun is openly filtering with preeta and nobody feels strange instead they are supporting it .

Although i am not watching this show regularly but i think i have to get rid of it now. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zubair8xm

Whole Luthra family has become shameless including Rishab.

I can understand the guy is karan but still 

Its ao cringy that Arjun is openly filtering with preeta and nobody feels strange instead they are supporting it .

Although i am not watching this show regularly but i think i have to get rid of it now. 

They need to reveal karan and dissolve rishta marriage only then preeran romance will be logic.

Luthras are clowns from day one. What to say