Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Anniversary preparation kaha tak pahuchi? 😆
Mujhe nahi lagta kuch shuru bhi hua hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Anniversary preparation kaha tak pahuchi? 😆
Mujhe nahi lagta kuch shuru bhi hua hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Anniversary preparation kaha tak pahuchi? 😆
Why? are you going to help me? 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
15 min ka break le rahe hu🤣
15 minute baad hum mile na mile 🤣
You really think she's going to help you? 🤣🤣🤣
I never expected anyone to help me besides Nikki 😭🤣 because everyone else is a kaamchor
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I never expected anyone to help me besides Nikki 😭🤣 because everyone else is a kaamchor
Ye sila diya mere pichle saal ki mehnat ka 🥺🤣 I was awake the whole night for all the preparations phir bhi 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ye sila diya mere pichle saal ki mehnat ka 🥺🤣 I was awake the whole night for all the preparations phir bhi 🥺🤣
That was last year 🤣 ab baat alag hai 🤣
I was going to help you guys but now I've changed my mind 😭🤣
Toh batao kya help karogi 🤣 because all I’ve seen is Nikki’s poll idea 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Toh batao kya help karogi 🤣 because all I’ve seen is Nikki’s poll idea 🤣
As usual edits and I might take the job of making the thread as well agar sab kuch plan hua to 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k