
============================
In your own words:
I, Me & Myself:
Where would I be without BB 16:
Me & my partners in crime:
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 16 world:
============================

Tags: Leprechaun

============================
In your own words:
I, Me & Myself:
Where would I be without BB 16:
Me & my partners in crime:
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 16 world:
============================

Tags: Leprechaun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I, Me & Myself: Sunny/kamchor/fire incrementer😎
Where would I be without BB 16: Mujhe dhoondna mushkil hi nai namumkin hai
Me & my partners in crime: Main akela hi kafi hu😆
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 16 world: Iss show ka zyada seriously nai leneka and dusre members ko trouble nai karneka❤️. Baki jo chahe wo karo vault jail aur thrashbin ko apne innovative posts se bhar do🥳. Bas aaj ke liye itna gyaan kafi hai😆
Me = poojanik sharma aka nedhvik-91
Where would I be without 16=simple searching mode
Me & My crime partner = as of now no crime no partner
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 16 world:
Enjoy the show and don’t trouble your threads and Mods
im sristi
just join for fun 😳
no partners in crime never
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I, Me & Myself: Sunny/kamchor/fire incrementer😎
Where would I be without BB 16: Mujhe dhoondna mushkil hi nai namumkin hai
Me & my partners in crime: Main akela hi kafi hu😆
Words of wisdom for IF's BB 16 world: Iss show ka zyada seriously nai leneka and dusre members ko trouble nai karneka❤️. Baki jo chahe wo karo vault jail aur thrashbin ko apne innovative posts se bhar do🥳. Bas aaj ke liye itna gyaan kafi hai😆
sunny what an intro 😆
Ab main itna bhi khas nahi😳
Btw how are you srishti🤗
swagat to karo hamara 😎
intro ki zaroorat nahi ha
im good 🤗 u? will try BB16 this season
Main bhi theek hu just enjoying pujas😃
Pichle season ke baad main yaha par sirf iss season ki khatir dari ke liye baitha rahunga😆
Chingam bhai here😎
Partner in crime toh koi nahi partner in lavv Nachcha seth ☺️