No buzz here at all, bookings also does not look promising at all.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No buzz here at all, bookings also does not look promising at all.
My area is changing soon 😂
I don't see a single ticket booked for the weekend yet. I have a feeling this is going to struggle. But let's see.
Hrithik Roshan is a huge star so expectations are huge but the film does not have hit music which ihas become a must today which does bring the expectations down. The advance of the film after the first 24 hours is the best for original Hindi content after Brahmastra post pandemic but it has continue like this till Thursday.
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7198
Reliance is getting all kinds of gali galoch on twitter for their godawful promotional strategy.. 😆 let's see how it all goes! I'd rather it surprises people and grows w/ positive WOM than open big but start tanking during the opening day itself...
None ,strangely. There are posters and hoardings outside halls but not many people talking about it. People seemed more excited for Brahmastra.
I don’t think this film depends on extensive promotions . HR is coming after three years and his last film was War so this is truly surprising. Also, I team probably thought the same and was overconfident of doing very well and did not promote much.
https://x.com/i/status/2080663231904022782
https://x.com/i/status/2067942537105690707
...
15