Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yayy!!! Kai got the best new male entertainer award.
Did anyone watched his show new world on Netflix? It was amazing.
@EXOL
P.S - I don't know how to tag. Maybe this worked.
Originally posted by: NiniBear
Yayy!!! Kai got the best new male entertainer award.
Did anyone watched his show new world on Netflix? It was amazing.
@EXOL
P.S - I don't know how to tag. Maybe this worked.
just make 4 more posts to unlock that feature 😆 newbie accounts have restrictions. you can find em here
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
just make 4 more posts to unlock that feature 😆 newbie accounts have restrictions. you can find em
Thank you⭐️... I'm way too lazy to post.
Made this ID in 2017 I think...and still a newbie 🤣 you can imagine the extent of my laziness.
Yep4andy strikes again.....🤣
#XiuminIsBrandNew
Xiu sounds so good. 👍🏼 Love the album. ❤️
yes new song is good . did you see this https://twitter.com/smtownglobal/status/1574643235687116800?s=46&t=RafetX5kDgJkoqiPu1D9YA
Chanyeol discharge day ❤️
Chanyeol is finally back
Xiumin's Brand New is such a bop
Kyungsoo's Bad Prosecutor is around the corner
Everything is great at EXO planet😎
res
225