Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
same here bro🙌🙌🙌
I'm excited to have fun with you all😍
obvious she is your sis😆🏃♀️
I'm excited to serve you all with food gifs
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
same here bro🙌🙌🙌
I'm excited to have fun with you all😍
obvious she is your sis😆🏃♀️
I'm excited to serve you all with food gifs
i want yummy yummy food😛
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
same here bro🙌🙌🙌
I'm excited to have fun with you all😍
obvious she is your sis😆🏃♀️
Nammai pola pasam konda Annan Thangai yaarum illai 😆
🥺🥺🥺🥺.....truth acca. 🤭
Omg !!! Love your dp. Me and shan have been going gaga over the movie stills and promotions my 2 queens together.
oh god help us pls🙇♀️⛪🕌🕍🤣🤣
No Way! hunger strike coming soon😆
u pls don bother let me die hunger🤣🤣
Aarthi ma came 2 see if u put daily quote...😌.
Somethings never change haha usually me and you first attendance of the day 🤭.
Originally posted by: lankan121
Aarthi ma came 2 see if u put daily quote...😌.
Somethings never change haha usually me and you first attendance of the day 🤭.
will start quotes in new forum😊
@bold : best friends function alike🤷♀️😆