Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think I’m going to really enjoy abhi wooing akshu back again 😈
retweet! About timeOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
I think I’m going to really enjoy abhi wooing akshu back again 😈
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I think I’m going to really enjoy abhi wooing akshu back again 😈
I wish I can FF straight to those episodes
Thank you Discoji Anu!
Abhi trying to get Bade Papa out? That is one positive.
Maybe the hint was Arohi and Mimi or Swarna going tick tick boom on Abhi 🤣
Hope he get some Gyan from MG too ..... MG will undo that curd ka effect 😆😆😆
Let Abhi Bail Manish out or Mail Khera siblings in...... Akshu ko waapas uske paas le aana is gonna be tough .... Will see how he is gonna take Akshus good bye after knowing the truth.... 🤪
He needs trees this time or anyother mode to show his Spidermanness to impress Akshu.... But i guess is baar spiderman se ho nehi paayega..... May be he can try hulk and lift these ppl (mahima,khera sibs and Arohi ) at once and place them that side of the lake..... Phir try karein.... 😆
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Abhi trying to get Bade Papa out? That is one positive.
Maybe the hint was Arohi and Mimi or Swarna going tick tick boom on Abhi 🤣
Or it's aaru doll secret calls exposed to Mimi. 🥳🥳🥳
I want bade papa to refuse his help 🤡
Birla’s had already done so much for goenka🐷
calling media and all nautanki 🤡
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0