Poll
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You can't, your my buddy for life ❤️ #GutterBuddies

You might not know it but you helped me during such difficult times ❤️

I bet it’s the same MIDs Shy summoned to win his poll.
No idea
but I am sure u got the legit votes
u dont need any mid to win this
and I am sure Shy also won with legit votes
Khaala Ji ka naam hee kaafi hai
😃
-------------------------------
Party chahiye hamein
Congratulations 🎉👏
Congo you deserve it fair and square !!
Congratulations Khala, You won🥳
ab winning speech do
feeling bored. ek bhi interesting topic nahi hain aaj
Originally posted by: hasini009
Congratulations Khala, You won🥳
ab winning speech do
feeling bored. ek bhi interesting topic nahi hain aaj
I agree. IF bore kar raha hai aaj 😆😵
MIDs ko supari diye thae kya dono😆
lol totally agree but cool she won 🥇 and she’s the coolest chill member here
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12