Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

This is so true. Depression hits you when you anytime. It's an another journey to accept it and to look for help. It's tough to accept all the trauma and pain and to mourn about it. You feel nothing for sometim. Then you try to move out of the prison created by mind.

Dussron ki filmain chheen-nay (snatching) ki wajah say jo baaki heroins Alia kay haathhon depression may gayi hain, unka kya...  😲

just kidding 😆

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Dussron ki filmain chheen-nay (snatching) ki wajah say jo baaki heroins Alia kay haathhon depression may gayi hain, unka kya...  😲

just kidding 😆

If you are replaceable then you are not sucessful. My mentor taught me this.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yes, that’s how another friend described it to me 💔 A prison. She is one of the strongest people I know.

She said depression came suddenly one day and never left. There was no reason, nothing wrong with her life.. Just a heavy weight on her head that won’t let her leave the bed and gave her nightmares when she finally slept.

Doctors put her on anti depressants, but it just made her feel woozy. She said Ashtanga yoga helped her to focus and quieten the thought patterns in her mind.

Luckily, her parents were understanding. But many parents aren’t. Celebs speaking up about it is a step towards normalising talking about depression.

Originally posted by: colossial2015

This is so true. Depression hits you when you anytime. It's an another journey to accept it and to look for help. It's tough to accept all the trauma and pain and to mourn about it. You feel nothing for sometim. Then you try to move out of the prison created by mind.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Yes, that’s how another friend described it to me 💔 A prison. She is one of the strongest people I know.

She said depression came suddenly one day and never left. There was no reason, nothing wrong with her life.. Just a heavy weight on her head that won’t let her leave the bed and gave her nightmares when she finally slept.

Doctors put her on anti depressants, but it just made her feel woozy. She said Ashtanga yoga helped her to focus and quieten the thought patterns in her mind.

Luckily, her parents were understanding. But many parents aren’t. Celebs speaking up about it is a step towards normalising talking about depression.

I know the pain of depression. I have suffered for more than 10 years. It took me years to accept my problem and take therpy.

On if we have so many people suffering from some psychiatric or psychological disorder. My therapist told me when you feel everything is a personal attack or scheming against you, then you need help. This is anxiety and paranoria. It's the beginning of any disorder or depression.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Your therapist shared a very interesting insight. I hope you are doing better now ❤️  It’s gets really hard when you feel like your mind turned against you. Each of us carries some trauma within us, some more than others.

I know the pain of depression. I have suffered for more than 10 years. It took me years to accept my problem and take therpy.

On if we have so many people suffering from some psychiatric or psychological disorder. My therapist told me when you feel everything is a personal attack or scheming against you, then you need help. This is anxiety and paranoria. It's the beginning of any disorder or depression.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I see , so you mean Deepika’s depression talk and any advise is not to be taken seriously as well . Interesting 

Did you read my post? Did I mention any names at all? No na? So it’s applicable to everyone, why are you so defensive all the time geez 🤔

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago

If you are replaceable then you are not sucessful. My mentor taught me this.

nice

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Did you read my post? Did I mention any names at all? No na? So it’s applicable to everyone, why are you so defensive all the time geez 🤔

yes I read ur post and understood it well;  deepika is a celebrity and talks about depression; I guess her talk should not be taken seriously ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yes I read ur post and understood it well;  deepika is a celebrity and talks about depression; I guess her talk should not be taken seriously ?

they ALL should zip it. I am tired of people making me feel sorry for celebrities. They have money they’ll be just fine. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago