Poll
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wat_up my dost ❤️
Bollyqueen Ji
Shwetha Ji
Maharani ji
Charu ji
Sab ke sath baat hua hai aur sab itna acche hain
Main emotional ho raha hu 🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I don’t even know what endearing means anymore…
I was just trying to think of people who are friendly and make you feel very welcome and included
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Fly on the wall is not the list ,but i find super endearing and adorable⭐️
Thank You ji 🤩🤩

She really is. I thought she hated me but I was just being paranoid 🤣

Tell me what prestige means
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
You and Havana are my forum beta beti! I find you both super adorable and innocent! It’s such a rarity in this world.
p:s if I tagged the wrong Havana forgive me
Mai ro hi dunga bas ab 🥺🥺🤩🤩
.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I dont think. She seems like nice person. Not in anyones business an brings no drama
I was just kidding 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
FOTW really is a gem. He promised to take me off the streets yesterday and make me a heroine 🤣!!!
Why didn't he casted you for welcome reloaded 😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
TM I have more content and more names but where is my incentive to keep going??????
what kind of "incentive" u r looking for 🐷
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
She really is. I thought she hated me but I was just being paranoid 🤣
Aww…why would I hate you maroon?😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12