Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

He finally got the message loud and clear.

Hi coderlady 
thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way he got his message loud and clear

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Finally. They needed some romance.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes they finally done their incomplete romance 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi sanjana

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 776

It was exactly 7 o clock in the morning were Ishani was sleeping so well in the bed covered by the bed sheet. Ranveer opened the room door and entered the room in his ready attire were he was wearing a Navy blue shirt and sandal color pant and he was having a cup of coffee in his hand. He came to the bed and he saw Ishani sleeping so well in the bed were seeing her while sleeping he had a cute admiring smile in his lips. He kept the coffee cup in the lamp table and he went and locked the door and again he came back to the bed and he sat in the bed next to Ishani. He was admiring her with a cute smile. The time was moving when it was exactly 7.20 Ishani shrinking her eyes and she slowly opened her eyes and was about to turn to her other side to see Ranveer were before it itself her eyes fell on Ranveer who was sitting in the bed next to her. Ishani seeing Ranveer and thinking about their love making yesterday night and then holding the bed sheet till her chest so well and she got up and sat in the bed resting her back in the head rest. 

Ranveer(gave a cute smile to her);Good morning. 

Ishani: you got up this much early?

Ranveer: Haan I got up by 6 o clock itself. 

Ishani: you could have waked me up know?

Ranveer:For what?

Ishani; I would have made coffee for you know?

Ranveer(with a smile took the coffee cup in the lamp table and showed it to her);coffee

Ishani:Arrey why have you brought coffee for me and all Ranveer? 

Ranveer:arrey what is there in this? I am bringing coffee for my wife. Have it. 

Ishani: Ranveer today I have told Maa that I am going to Fast. So today no coffee. 

Ranveer: Its okay Ishani Drink the coffee I have made it for you. I won't tell to Maa. 

Ishani: Ranveer that is cheating and I won't do it. Today fully I am going to Fast and may be after the Pooja you give coffee to me I will drink it. 

Ranveer: Mmm okay fine. (telling it he kept back the coffee cup in the lamp table)

Ishani: (seeing Ranveer's behavior in the morning and seeing the floor and not finding any of their dresses in the floor and seeing Ranveer):Our dresses?

Ranveer: I cleared it.

Ishani(held Ranveer's hand in her hand);Why are you doing these works and all Ranveer? I would have done it know? you have cleared My dresses and all..(she was feeling bit pity for him)

Ranveer: Arrey what is there in this Ishani? all the time you only used to clear the dresses know? this time I have done it. 

Ishani: Ranveer what happened to you today? you are doing all these kind of works and all. 

Ranveer: (moving near her and with a cute smile); haan I woke up early today and I didn't want to wake you up you were sleeping so well Ishani that is why? (held her hand well in his hand and seeing her); I didn't allow you to sleep till 3 o clock today you too will be tiered only know that is why today I did some of the possible work. 

Ishani with a cute emotional face hugged him well were Ranveer too hugged her back with a smile. 

Ishani(with so much love): I love you so much Ranveer...

Ranveer(hugging her with a smile);mmm I love you too. 

Ishani(coming out of the hug and seeing Ranveer): you know what mostly husbands never understand that wife too need rest and they only see their happiness in night and next day also they wish their wife should wake up early but you are really sweet. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Thank you. 

Ishani(admiring him and with a smile):you know what haan yesterday we slept so late only but there is nothing wrong in it. I can even love you the whole night. 

Ranveer: Accha

Ishani with a cute smile shook her head as yes to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to her. 

Ranveer(smiling well to her): How was the night? you were happy know?

Ishani;(with a shy smile): Haaan very happy how about you?

Ranveer: hmm I was happy to the extreme Ishani to that level our yesterday night love making was great. I am feeling relaxed now. 

Ishani(with a smile): Tk now go down let me get ready and come down . 

Ranveer: let me wait here Ishani let us go down together. 

Ishani(feeling her state):Ranveer please know go down?

Ranveer(getting why she is sending him out of the room with a naughty smile):Let me be with you Ishani...

Ishani: Ranveer please know I am feeling shy? go out..

Ranveer(sitting closely to her and seeing her eyes in low tone): why are you feeling shy?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a shy smile): you very well know why I am feeling shy? 

Ranveer:(with a naughty face): I don't know tell me the reason then only I will go out If you are not going to tell it let me be here itself. 

Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is playing with her):Ranveer its getting late for me. 

Ranveer: Tell me then only I will go...

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a what to tell face held his shirt collar and pulling him near her and in a cute tone): I will kill you Ranveer you only took all my dress from me and now I am without any of my dresses. I want to get ready If you go out only I can get ready. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile): Okay okay get ready. Let me take the coffee back and go down. 

Ishani(shook her head as okay to Ranveer):haan 

Ranveer smiling to Ishani and  taking the coffee cup from the lamp table and he got up from the bed and he unlocked the door and went out of the room by closing the door again . Ishani with love smile in her lips she got down from the bed wrapping herself with the bed sheet and she went to the cupboard and took her dresses and she entered the washroom to get ready for the day. 

Ranveer was walking in the corridor with a smile in his lips were before he could reach the stairs to go the hall he saw Amba coming in the opposite direction having Raagini in her hands. He stopped his legs were Amba too stopped seeing Ranveer. 

Amba: Ranveer

Ranveer(with a smile);Jai sree krishna maa

Amba: (with a smile);Jai Sree krishna Dikra 

Raagini(cutely): Papa

Ranveer(seeing Raagini);Good morning baby..

Raagini: Mama...

Ranveer:want Mama. tk come let me take you to mama. (seeing Amba):Maa I took coffee to Ishani she said she is Fasting today so can you have this coffee. 

Amba: Haan After leaving Raagini to Ishani I was about to go to have coffee only. Thanks for the coffee let me have it. 

Ranveer: mm k Maa. (he gave the coffee cup to Amba and he showed his hands to Raagini were cutie pie came to his hands were he too held her so well in his embrace and seeing Amba); Let me take her to Ishani Maa

Amba: Tk Dikhra 

Ranveer giving a smile to Amba and he turned and started to walk towards their room having Raagini in his hands. He came to their room and slowly opened their room and holding Raagini carefully he peeped his head alone inside the room and not finding Ishani and seeing Restroom door closed. 

Ranveer(in thoughts): Okay Ishani has gone to washroom. 

Thinking it he opened the door well and entered their room and he closed the door and went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and made Raagini sit in his lap. 

Raagini(sitting in his lap and seeing the room a glance and seeing Ranveer): Mama Kahan?

Ranveer: Mama is taking bath let her come. Till that keep talking to Papa. 

Raagini(hearing it cutely smiled to Ranveer):Papa..

Ranveer too smiled to her and he was making her to smile by playing with her. It was next half an hour were Ishani came out of the Washroom after a fresh bath. Ranveer having Raagini in his lap and saw Ishani were she was wearing a jean pant and red color top were she looked so beautiful to his eyes. 

Raagini(showing Ishani to Ranveer): Papa mama..

Ranveer: haan come let us go to Mama (he took Raagini in his hands and went to Ishani).

Ishani(wearing her ear ring and seeing Ranveer and Raagini and seeing Raagini): Baby got up this much early today.

Raagini: Mmm 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): How you are having Raagini? you went out of the room know?

Ranveer: Arrey I was going out that time Maa came I gave the coffee to Maa and got Raagini and came to our room. Raagini wanted to see you so I brought her to you. 

Ishani; accha (seeing Ranveer): Have her for a while let me get ready and then let me make Raagini ready. 

Ranveer: tk

Ishani in the next 20 minutes made herself ready were Ranveer saw her well with a smile. 

Ranveer:Today you are looking like old Ishani wearing jean and top. 

Ishani:(hearing it and showing her hands to Raagini were Raagini came to her hands and seeing Ranveer): you love this Ishani only so much know?

Ranveer: Haan this is the Ishani I admired the most in my life. 

Ishani(with a cute smile): Accha keep admiring my Ranveer vaghela. 

Telling it with a smile giving a wink to Ranveer and she started to move toward the washroom to make Raagini ready for the day were Ranveer seeing Ishani wink and smile had a happy smile in his lips.  

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer making coffee for ishani was a sweet gesture.ranveer saying that he did some work as ishani is tired was lovely.the emotional ishani hugging ranveer and saying l love you and he saying I love you to her was lovely.like ishani said most of the husbands won't understand how tired their wives are.ranveer saying that now ishani looks like how she used to look years back and he loves that ishani the most was sweet.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The perfect gesture after their night. But too bad she could not drink the coffee.

coderlady thumbnail

He is so considerate. Letting her rest for some time and doing the work.

coderlady thumbnail

He is voicing his appreciation. Women love that.

Arivodhaya thumbnail

Very nice update sakshi.

I know I disappeared too long that you even forgot I am reader of yours. Just busy with life. 

Now I am back and really happy to catch up this story.

I really appreciate for what you are doing for about 7years dear keeping our Ishveer alive with us.

Love you alot for that dr.

Keep rocking and smiling...

Mayashelly🥰

Arivodhaya thumbnail

Maybe I changed name but I am the same fan of yours. This is Mayashelly here in another name of me