Poll
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wheres my tribute 🤣🤣
Maroon you are super chilled out all the time and that makes you very approachable. I remember when I started using IF again and some crazy sh*t was happening and I didn't know anyone so I didn't know who to ask for an explanation so I asked you 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
For me its Guddu.
I keep saying when kids play Batman and Robin no one wants to be Robin. I sure as hell dont 😆 But if he is my Batman I would be fine being Robin
Hes not even listed ( a disgrace) Topic maker
This post makes Maroon endearing. I know guys, and this whose batman whose robin nonsense is very serious business for them. Everyone wants to be batman. Heck even I want to.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Maroon you are super chilled out all the time and that makes you very approachable. I remember when I started using IF again and some crazy sh*t was happening and I didn't know anyone so I didn't know who to ask for an explanation so I asked you 😆
OH lord I probably gave some wrong advice 🤣
Except 2 from the list.....they all are very sweet....❤️
Supari_Khala Ji ke quirky voice notes 🤩
FingerFetish Ji ke hilarious memes
Hasini ji ka humour
Minty ji ka Hrithik Roshan
Maroon Bhai to every post mein sabse alag hi reply karte hain, koi soch hi na payega ki ye topic mein ye bhi likh sakte hain
In Sabke sath mera out of Bollywood topics se outside interaction hua hai aur itna accha se baat karte, koi aisa meanness nahi hai inmein ❤️❤️❤️ sab log endearing to ha hi funny bhi hain, alag hi charm hai sabka 🤩🤩🤩
If anyone knows how mothafcukin difficult it is to type two lines in friggin Hinglish where your keyboard changes marad to mad would find his effort to write heckin long essays in hinglish endearing. I do have to read what he writes 5 times to understand but it’s ok.
LMAO well at the time I did not realize that you were literally always confused about every single situation here. So you told me you also don't understand what's happening 😆!!!
No vote (yet) for dear Desigal 😲
seems like Nkapoor still has not seen this poll 😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
This post makes Maroon endearing. I know guys, and this whose batman whose robin nonsense is very serious business for them. Everyone wants to be batman. Heck even I want to.
Dont nominated me for sainthood yet. If it was anyone but Guddu I would selfishly state I wanna be Batman 🤣
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12