Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Hoga yeh bhi khatam hoga,
Track n story is taking turn now for good.
But this week Akshu has to suffer 😒
Aww really ?
what's your name ?
Lavanya 👍🏼
This makes me crazy happy, finally Akshu is nit sitting n crying I feel sad watching her.
I hope kal mahima ki bhi class le Akshu
Originally posted by: aishapl013
This makes me crazy happy, finally Akshu is nit sitting n crying I feel sad watching her.
I hope kal mahima ki bhi class le Akshu
Yes much needed
Akshu will definitely give answers to all those persons who have doubted on her.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yes much needed
Akshu will definitely give answers to all those persons who have doubted on her.
Even a slap is needed for Aarohi uska sach bhi bahar aana chahiye.