|Voice of India Forums Thread 3| [R5-B Deadline 23-09-22]- Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

57.9k

Users

52

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hanji Omar bhai,


As you couldn't hear the earlier recordings on Reverb, this is again I am singing "Dil de diya hai" different version for you. Hope you like it.


Tagging Xeta also, shayad impress ho jaaye 🤪


Link - https://voca.ro/1jRUG8mrCN8G

KQ2WBSSG4KBO2BSV thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dil diwana bin sajna ke thoda sa gaya hai. I added music.

https://voca.ro/1iZv9XkePv21

2ZJ6WI74L2VJB3VN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
2ZJ6WI74L2VJB3VN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
KQ2WBSSG4KBO2BSV thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YNYF6KSP3V7X6AZQ


Love this song, and as always, love your singing. 💕

Thank you! 😊 I also like this song a lot!

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZCDOXT2EMTMRTU3N


That was some soulful singing right there! 👏 💕


Song hi itna pyara hai, dard aa jaata hai singing mein.

2ZJ6WI74L2VJB3VN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Song hi itna pyara hai, dard aa jaata hai singing mein.


Next time, why don't you sing a happy song ... something like Awaraa hoon. I think it suits you too.😆


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY1pWTek2sY

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: XJQR3Q6FGK75H3ZS


Next time, why don't you sing a happy song ... something like Awaraa hoon. I think it suits you too.😆


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY1pWTek2sY


I hate Raj Kapoor 😡


Koi aur song suggest kar lo 😆

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omar bhai listen to this, amazing cover


https://youtu.be/LETFzajeRI8

2ZJ6WI74L2VJB3VN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


I hate Raj Kapoor 😡


Koi aur song suggest kar lo 😆


I had no idea. may I ask why?


I just randomly happened to YouTube this song. It's one of my favorites. You can try singing it, or not ... but lemme just post it here anyway. :)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOicvUQSVLE

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".