Hanji Omar bhai,
As you couldn't hear the earlier recordings on Reverb, this is again I am singing "Dil de diya hai" different version for you. Hope you like it.
Tagging Xeta also, shayad impress ho jaaye 🤪
Link - https://voca.ro/1jRUG8mrCN8G
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hanji Omar bhai,
As you couldn't hear the earlier recordings on Reverb, this is again I am singing "Dil de diya hai" different version for you. Hope you like it.
Tagging Xeta also, shayad impress ho jaaye 🤪
Link - https://voca.ro/1jRUG8mrCN8G
Dil diwana bin sajna ke thoda sa gaya hai. I added music.
Thank you! 😊 I also like this song a lot!
Song hi itna pyara hai, dard aa jaata hai singing mein.
Next time, why don't you sing a happy song ... something like Awaraa hoon. I think it suits you too.😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Next time, why don't you sing a happy song ... something like Awaraa hoon. I think it suits you too.😆
I hate Raj Kapoor 😡
Koi aur song suggest kar lo 😆
I had no idea. may I ask why?
I just randomly happened to YouTube this song. It's one of my favorites. You can try singing it, or not ... but lemme just post it here anyway. :)