Good to see Patralekha getting a dose of her own medicine. Samrat must be laughing
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Good to see Patralekha getting a dose of her own medicine. Samrat must be laughing
Good to see Patralekha getting a dose of her own medicine. Samrat must be laughing
Poor Samrat...agar zinda ho jaata tp phirse uss mahabaleshwar wali pahadi se kood jayega
Damn I found this very very funny! Sorry Viru boi! Chollyy
https://twitter.com/Paricaaaaaa/status/1572159384452734976?s=20&t=79gTD5uu70S-K-arv80fRw
Damn I found this very very funny! Sorry Viru boi! Chollyy
https://twitter.com/Paricaaaaaa/status/1572159384452734976?s=20&t=79gTD5uu70S-K-arv80fRw
🤣🤣
C for when you need coffee badly in C for chudail company...literally manjulika vibes😵
🤣🤣
C for when you need coffee badly in C for chudail company...literally manjulika vibes😵
More like Ponjulika👍🏼🤡
Yo Naya here, I'm a silent member on this forum!!
Damn I found this very very funny! Sorry Viru boi! Chollyy
https://twitter.com/Paricaaaaaa/status/1572159384452734976?s=20&t=79gTD5uu70S-K-arv80fRw
It's called anal-fissure 😭 very dardanaak condition!
Thanks for the new name for didi Ponjulika...can I use this henceforth
Thanks for the new name for didi Ponjulika...can I use this henceforth
Of course you can! Go ahead!!!👍🏼
I think I have seen your ID somewhere. Which other forum do you frequent? I can not miss "Joker"
Anu aunty?
I think I have seen your ID somewhere. Which other forum do you frequent? I can not miss "Joker"
Anu aunty?
Pandya Store.
I liked your comments on IF articles related to Patralekha. 🤣 hilarious stuff!