Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Namita-M
You won't get any arguments from me. I totally agree. Multiple songs, they ruined Wahi's emotional performance.
Just an instrumental tune would have been more effective. A fast number while surgery was going on, good lord!! Classless!!
I am really pissed off right now...all the hard work these actors putting in this those foolish people ruining it all...i am just thinking if some good production house like ekta produce this what can they done with these two and their scenes...they are already like fire without any effort from the production team
I agree with you all his emotions/ expressions were intense but couldn’t reach till heart because of those songs and editing….
Originally posted by: mishti_forever
I agree with you all his emotions/ expressions were intense but couldn’t reach till heart because of those songs and editing….
It was disjointed and very bad. Glaringly bad. Usually, I ignore it but this was supposed to be an emotional episode but it didn't have the same impact. All the hard work wasted.
The editing team should be fired. The person selecting the songs, should be fired!!
Jis speed se comments jaa rhe firse naya thread bnega...muje udhr tag kr dena me idhr dhundhti reh jaungi fir😂😂
Originally posted by: PerfectStart
KW😆
Upcoming episodes, I think I have spotted some balloons 🎈 🎈
https://twitter.com/lmaonobodylmao/status/1571554389940109316?s=20&t=7xwCRZmXc8zPbl4iIXcZlQ
Balloons.🤔
To welcome Ginni home.🥰
She took the bullet.😭
Lost tons of blood.😭
Welcome home party toh banti hain.😍
With another cake cutting written.😍
"Ginni the superwoman"😎
Acutally, no PH would. I am not sure why this PH and their work quality is so pathetic!!
I watched today's episode on mute. Karan expression were enough to understand what he was saying
Originally posted by: sid_ridz
I know everyone happy and emotional about today's epi
so my comment may be unpopular opinion. But i must say this show production quality is really bad from set design to BGM, scene editing so bad 🤢 i never saw such a badly edited show before 😵
i mean who used such a cringe worthy song in such a traumatic event 😡 they simply can use a sad tune for those scenes that good enough because karan emotional expression was beautiful❤️ but they ruin it through those songs 😡 first time i mute the sound so that i can enjoy karan acting.....seriously pissed off 😡
Are you watching show from starting Or started in between?