Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
You should watch Vishal jumping whenever he likes a contestant's performance 😆
Looks like this
My favorite Winnie the Pooh character 😂
Arsalan and Ashley check out this signing by me
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Arsalan and Ashley check out this signing by me
Dude how come you never tagged me in the original post?! 😒
Aaandd...how can I vote? U sound so good 😃
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Dude how come you never tagged me in the original post?! 😒
Aaandd...how can I vote? U sound so good 😃
I’m not in any competition. I just like to do it.
It was Ass early Morning and I guess I tagged the wrong people 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I’m not in any competition. I just like to do it.
It was Ass early Morning and I guess I tagged the wrong people 🤣
I'll forgive you this one time 😆
But it was nice to hear your voice, believe it or not its kind of how I imagined it to be 😆
(1) Instagram (1) Instagram
...
https://youtu.be/jq56yjykjcI?si=5PBQxXdtK_iOsuDg
https://x.com/i/status/2044754642198995103
Something about October https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/2039223116552138943?s=46
25