Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anu is the GOAT 😆
I have not watched season 1-4.
Season 9 had Anu - Farah - Sonu, that I watched.
I prefer Himesh - Neha - Vishal between these 2 options.
Anu : Aag laga di aag
Neha : Apne Mausam Badal Deya
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Anu is the GOAT 😆
Did you mean greatest of all time, because main kuch aur samjhi😆
Aag Laga Di is such a mood ❤️
Me: *says aag laga di for every damn thing*
My ex (well...back when we were dating) : You gotta stop this, you sound ridiculous
Me: Humko ghanta farak nahi padhta
Idhar dono apply hote hai toh tum sahi samjhi 🤣

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Aag Laga Di is such a mood ❤️
Me: *says aag laga di for every damn thing*
My ex (well...back when we were dating) : You gotta stop this, you sound ridiculous
Me: Humko ghanta farak nahi padhta
Aye Sabaasss, I like this, aisa hi attitude hona chahiye 🥳
I have not watched season 1-4.
Season 9 had Anu - Farah - Sonu, that I watched.
I prefer Himesh - Neha - Vishal between these 2 options.
Did you know Vishal-Shekhar actually hired Snigdajit for the alcoholiya song? 😲 So cool how he actually ends up hiring people he likes from the show. Pretty sure it's sang by him. Ignore this if it's not true.
(1) Instagram (1) Instagram
...
https://youtu.be/jq56yjykjcI?si=5PBQxXdtK_iOsuDg
https://x.com/i/status/2044754642198995103
Something about October https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/2039223116552138943?s=46
24