Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Most of the members are funny here. Can't name one. Because I know i can miss some names. Everyone already mentioned funniest one. And I agree with that. 

thatโ€™s the best and most diplomatic answer ๐Ÿคฉ

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I need to be tagged in these member topics so I dont miss out. These members are so useless.๐Ÿ˜ก

and you didnโ€™t tag me either in your topic so Iโ€™m chopped liver kya? I should get drama queen or at least title on who edits the most or something ?

Eydis thumbnail

Chameli, FF and iF ki Juhi 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

i find Heisen, Smitten and the evil Doc having the best sense of humor. Heisen's humor is always classy. Smitten gets off the rocker occasionally but otherwise she's pretty good herself. Doc's humor is very incisive and perceptive- just too good. Honorable mentions would be FF and Guddooh. FF's GIFs are funny when they are not irritating. She'd make a heck of an annoying gf I would imagine. As for Guddooh, he's been lately coming into it. He can be funny when he gets off the low funda aashiqui track. Some of the others that have been named here as having humor, they are the very reason we have road bypasses- to be totally skipped on the way if you want to get somewhere good. Eminently forgettable ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Birdie, I'd never thought that you'd think my humour is classy ๐Ÿ˜†  I am quite silly here, intentionally, I also have a dark sense of humour which I don't show, cause I don't want to freak people out. ๐Ÿ˜†

But what's the connection between postings gifs and being an annoying girlfriend? ๐Ÿ˜†I will have to disagree with you on FF though, she's actually an amazing person, a complete sweetheart, I'd imagine she would make a great girlfriend. โญ๏ธโค๏ธ 

Ok, FF, there, I said it, now cough up the ยฃ1k that we agreed upon. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

There is no list. I just tagged active members.๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™m more active than anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Iโ€™m feeling hurt 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Letโ€™s not stop at colours. How do we know that we exist? How do you know that the reflection staring back at you is actually what you look like. Itโ€™s all a matter of perception. I can look at you and see someone else. If we really think deeply, everything is just an illusion. ๐Ÿ˜†

You really do have a great mind, FF, only a great genius mind like yours could conjure up a character like Heisenberg. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Thank you jessy๐Ÿค—

welcome ๐Ÿค— 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Iโ€™m more active than anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Iโ€™m feeling hurt 

and you didnโ€™t acknowledge that I acknowledged u so Iโ€™m hurt ๐Ÿ˜ž too we need to have a pity party group lol 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Thanks Birdie, I'd never thought that you'd think my humour is classy ๐Ÿ˜†  I am quite silly here, intentionally, I also have a dark sense of humour which I don't show, cause I don't want to freak people out. ๐Ÿ˜†

But what's the connection between postings gifs and being an annoying girlfriend? ๐Ÿ˜†I will have to disagree with you on FF though, she's actually an amazing person, a complete sweetheart, I'd imagine she would make a great girlfriend. โญ๏ธโค๏ธ 

Ok, FF, there, I said it, now cough up the ยฃ1k that we agreed upon. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Epic this is the banter that makes your humor unique !! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

and you didnโ€™t acknowledge that I acknowledged u so Iโ€™m hurt ๐Ÿ˜ž too we need to have a pity party group lol 

Always sentimental ๐Ÿ˜†