Damn!! Best hai. Chalo sab log ek ek star dedo and review meiin baja do inki. Maza aaya reviews padhke
I think agar 0 star ka option hota..to wohi dede te ye log 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Damn!! Best hai. Chalo sab log ek ek star dedo and review meiin baja do inki. Maza aaya reviews padhke
I think agar 0 star ka option hota..to wohi dede te ye log 🤣🤣
Pucha bhi kiss se 🤣
Jhoot ke devta se 🤣🤣
Ayoo💔
I thought that it is true
Check one more tweet that i just posted in this thread.
There are too many rumours.
Will see to believe it. Pehle bhi rumors aaye hai.
If, it is true i'll celebrate this happiness❤️🤪
After butchering the story to this degree they need to shut shop. Only thing is I'm still invested in Sai-Savi. I want their story. Sai deserves better. Sai deserves the world! Sai-Savi parallels Sai-Kamal and that is a beautiful tale. If only they could kill everyone else including Vinu- that character is also not interesting enough and focus on Sai-Savi.