Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yuhooooooooo 🥳
..
..
⭐️ C E L E B R A T I O N S === T I M E
..
All my friends - a POST Is Mandatory in this Thread 🥳
One needs be 'Tagadi' dancer to match this guy's energy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yuhooooooooo 🥳
..
..
⭐️ C E L E B R A T I O N S === T I M E
..
All my friends - a POST Is Mandatory in this Thread 🥳
One needs be 'Tagadi' dancer to match this guy's energy😆
Helen is indeed Eternal Dance Queen 👑
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Isliye wo ex hai bhai
Mai to past present aur future hu
Always your wingman
Aap dono ka 'Bharat Milap' dekhar sabse acha laga😆🤣

Yes🥳
Koi bharat milap nahi. Irritate kar rakha hai isne kal se 😡
Wo uska style hai😎
he adores you...😳
Wo ruthega,aap manaoge and the cycle continues😆
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Wo uska stylt hai😎
he adores you...😳
Wo ruthega,aap manaoge and the cycle continues😆
Bas Edge pe hai meri patience, bhasad mach jani hai bas.
Isiliye wo 'FLY' hai😆..

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
20