Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Episode
yogesh and kanika nt exposed
i thought Dev may get some hints....
Itni jaldi na honge expose. I don't know I kinda feel ye zyada kuch karne waale villains nhi hai ulta Dev aur vidhi ke liye paas aane ki situations create karenge bas mujhe amba se darr lagta hai she is recruiting followers.
Originally posted by: carljung
Itni jaldi na honge expose. I don't know I kinda feel ye zyada kuch karne waale villains nhi hai ulta Dev aur vidhi ke liye paas aane ki situations create karenge bas mujhe amba se darr lagta hai she is recruiting followers.
im too scared f Amba... even in being normal she s danger.... so once she becomes villie hw it will be
Too early for them to get exposed. I do not think they will expose before devidhi wedding.
Thank you specially because you said you are not watching. Why is dev having cervical belt. Garden mein moch aa gayi kya
Itv soaps love to stretch negativity, negative characters for months sometimes yrs ..but positivity, positive characters they show last day of finale for 15 minutes..so it will be more jalebi pench after pench..