1st teaser:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
1st teaser:
is woh pagal si ending??
Originally posted by: la_Reine
is woh pagal si ending??
Yes. I suppose. There is also another upcoming drama on ARY : Pinjra.. and I hope Mere Humsafar is ending finally 🤔
Yes. I suppose. There is also another upcoming drama on ARY : Pinjra.. and I hope Mere Humsafar is ending finally 🤔
Mere hunsafar ki last episode haina iss bar
Yes. I suppose. There is also another upcoming drama on ARY : Pinjra.. and I hope Mere Humsafar is ending finally 🤔
Kab end ho raha hai??
Yes humsafar last episode is this week
Bhangraa time 🥳🥳🥳💃🕺🏻
Any one watching this? Seems typical.. and story similar to Dil Awaiz. I may watch it for Fahad Sheikh and Fatima.😳
Any one watching this? Seems typical.. and story similar to Dil Awaiz. I may watch it for Fahad Sheikh and Fatima.😳
But yahan toh kafi daughters hain. Dil awaiz main toh 2 thi
Fahad and fatima paired together?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
But yahan toh kafi daughters hain. Dil awaiz main toh 2 thi
Fahad and fatima paired together?
Yes. Rest of the Betiyan aren't important. One of them was supposed to marry Fahad.. but she left her nikah to see her ex lover : Usama Tahir .. then returned after her elder sister : Fatima got married to Fahad to save both the families izzat.🤣
Yes. Rest of the Betiyan aren't important. One of them was supposed to marry Fahad.. but she left her nikah to see her ex lover : Usama Tahir .. then returned after her elder sister : Fatima got married to Fahad to save both the families izzat.🤣
Oo okk got it
Does Fahad fatima share good chemistry?