Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Aamir Kajol had brother sister vibes. After watching pics n Kajol's uncle speaking against her anyone at ajay n Juhi's place would disbelief them.

Cheating does happen so trust is not blind.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Ajay Kajol had brother sister vibes. After watching pics n Kajol's uncle speaking against her anyone at ajay n Juhi's place would disbelief them.

Cheating does happen so trust is not blind.

I had more problem with Ajay and Juhi disbelieving their friends of many years than the partners. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Indra Kumar is a decent director 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I had more problem with Ajay and Juhi disbelieving their friends of many years than the partners. 

Yes but after watching pics it's almost impossible for someone to trust a friend or girlfriend or boyfriend. Because such things do happen where ppl get cheated by their own friends.

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I totally agree. The slander Ajay and Juhi heaped on Aamir and Kajol and shamelessly Juhi asked kaunsa mahina chal raha hai when she went to doctor with Aamir.

How can one forgive such so called friends so easily? Or forget the cheapest level slander? 

Ajay n Juhi saw kajol aamir at maternity clinic. Kajol was very sick n doctor was not available in normal clinic so aamir in hurry took her to maternity clinic.

Kajol's uncle already said she aborted the child once so it was quite believable for them.

If Juhi n ajay's pics would have leaked aamir n kajol too would have reacted same way.

My issue was with aamir kidnapping Juhi n slapping her n torturing her just to prove his innocence. How can he do this with the girl he loved.

It was not Juhi's fault in what happened with kajol n aamir. Juhi should not have gotten back with aamir after how he treated her.