Originally posted by: tournesol
Your voice sounds like you are still sweet sixteen, how can I call you grandma after that 😆
Sunaungi, next round is still left. You will get to hear a Bengali song from me 🙈
16? People tell me I still sound 12😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: tournesol
Your voice sounds like you are still sweet sixteen, how can I call you grandma after that 😆
Sunaungi, next round is still left. You will get to hear a Bengali song from me 🙈
16? People tell me I still sound 12😆
I am the only one who assigns faces and voices. no one else?? 😆Originally posted by: VJBK2CH4VFYRL7FT
Behen bas tum ek hi sample piece ho jisse mein mein lagti hu. Shukriya
Okay byeee now 🤣
Originally posted by: WSB42TGMXNAXTWKT
Behen bas tum ek hi sample piece ho jisse mein mein lagti hu. Shukriya
Main is Main........... Humne bhi galti sudhaar di 😆
Juhi such a cute voice 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I am the only one who assigns faces and voices. no one else?? 😆
Okay byeee now 🤣
Well Jess assumed I most likely sound like Rowdy Rathore. So there’s that
Shukriya lekin I didn’t change the whole word like you 🤦🏽♀️
Tum toh baat hi nhi kro 😡 .
Jab hum request kr rahe the toh drame lkn Baad mein sab ki request puri horahi hai 😡
Originally posted by: OWWU7OOLPNXQYYWQ
Well Jess assumed I most likely sound like Rowdy Rathore. So there’s that
You are Rowdy Rathore for sure 😆
Tum toh baat hi nhi kro 😡 .
Jab hum request kr rahe the toh drame lkn Baad mein sab ki request puri horahi hai 😡
Ab thoda bhaav bhi toh khana padta hai janaab 😆