Meanwhile Ayan in the laundry room...
Arre jaane kaise kab kahan rishta tyar ho gaya
Hum chaddi sunghte reh gaye, inn dono ka nahana ho gaya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Meanwhile Ayan in the laundry room...
Arre jaane kaise kab kahan rishta tyar ho gaya
Hum chaddi sunghte reh gaye, inn dono ka nahana ho gaya.
. Wow she really dotes on him then. Big huge bottles 😆
Most boring couple
I remember someone on BWF said a decade ago that he seems to be the guy who asks his partner to do everything in bed.
🤣 Perfect answer to the trolls who are complaining/worried about lack of love in their life 😆😆
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
I remember someone on BWF said a decade ago that he seems to be the guy who asks his partner to do everything in bed.
He also seems like the type to ask his girl to “hold him” when no one is watching 🤣pseudo-masculinity
I can't stop laughing!!! Someone please ask their PR to give them better script 😭🤣
Also, love how it's always about HIS needs. Alia sweetie......... 😂
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
I can't stop laughing!!! Someone please ask their PR to give them better script 😭🤣
Also, love how it's always about HIS needs. Alia sweetie......... 😂
I agree, stop copying DP RS PR guys 🤣
I don’t go to the bathroom if I don’t know where Alia is.
Kyun be, saaf karne wahi aati hai kya.
Are Ranveer and Ranbir in some competition of who is the most cringe fest person or what???may be Vicky may be the next??than all these couple will fight among themselves for the most cringe couple..till now Vickat are far behind from Ranlia and Deepveer though..hope they maintain this distance 😡😈👿
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
37