Yayy!! Birthday thread for the birthday girl!! 🥳
Ajao people 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yayy!! Birthday thread for the birthday girl!! 🥳
Ajao people 🤗
Happy Birthday Tannu!
Eat, drink and be merry!
Wish you all the happiness, success and good health!

Again, a very happy birthday to you Tannu 🤗❤️
Can't believe it was more than a year back when we started chatting in that poll thread, gushing over random stuff and forming our own unique ships 🤪
Some of my happiest times on IF 🤗
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXd2WxoOP5g
Chalo, I'll only celebrate 😆🥳
Ooh, Avril was my teenage favourite too! 🤩 I've jammed to this one more times than I can count 😆
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Happy Birthday Tannu!
Eat, drink and be merry!
Wish you all the happiness, success and good health!

Books are the source of my joy, I'll love to read them
Thank you for the most thoughtful gift ever!! ❤️
Btw, me to this forum:
Ye kaha agaye hum, yu hi saath saath chalte 🤪
Again, a very happy birthday to you Tannu 🤗❤️
Can't believe it was more than a year back when we started chatting in that poll thread, gushing over random stuff and forming our own unique ships 🤪
Some of my happiest times on IF 🤗
![]()
Mine too!! I was in such a happy mood when I used to talk to you folks there 🤗
All us maddos together in one place talking about everything that matters ❤️
Keechu, you, me, Ani, Sakshi, Rishu et everyone else getting bugged that we're discussing everything else but the poll 🤣

I still remember our Avengers discussions too 😳
Ooh, Avril was my teenage favourite too! 🤩
I've jammed to this one more times than I can count 😆
C'mon Bee! You are not here just to dance, are you? 😛
Share some music for us to groove to 😆
Bday girl ko kaunsa gaana dedicate karoge aap, Indian Idol sahiba? 😎
🤣 watch this show, it's amazing!