I don't think he ever will,
Finally potential full fledged villian who can act 😜😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't think he ever will,
Finally potential full fledged villian who can act 😜😈
Maine kya socha tha aur yeh kya nikala
I thought it was emo breakdown but yeh toh gundo wala scene hain🤣
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
https://twitter.com/Emmajacok/status/1570589592478429184
Exactly she doesn't need anyone's help.😉
Her dialogue to them was epic 🤣
Like srsly Burn 🔥- Joh log bheek mangate hain voh dhamki nahi dete.
Are you free today??
I want to meet you on next thread tomorrow 😈
Sure if you will help them definitely we will directly meet on next thread 😉
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Her dialogue to them was epic 🤣
Like srsly Burn 🔥- Joh log bheek mangate hain voh dhamki nahi dete.
Btw suddenly Abhi ko kaise pta chala Akshu yhi pe hogi
Last 1 year se to usko Akshu ka kuch pta hi nhi chala 😆
Makers kya baat hai 😉
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Maine kya socha tha aur yeh kya nikala
I thought it was emo breakdown but yeh toh gundo wala scene hain🤣
Even I thought khera ki dhulai hogi
But makers ne again hale wrong prove kar diya 🤣
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0