Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am waiting to see the interview. But he is very sensitive about this topic because he was born then. So I am waiting to watch the interview if it ever comes out. I haven't seen much promotion for this film.
But I am glad he made this statement for whatever reason. It is the right statement and I know he cares about this topic. Meanwhile, I am scared for him now. He already has an FIR under his name.
Is there a trailer for this? I highly doubt Ali Abbas Zafar of all people has the sensitivity to handle this well.
here the trailer, i really feel so bad 😖
Yes it was genocide not riots he is correct here
I watched 31st October and 47 to 84 before so sure i will watch Jogi this friday 👍
True. State backed genocide.
Question: was 1947 partition killings also a genocide ?
Yup making factual statement is instigation !
Did you see him ever asking for a separate state for Sikhs ? Do you know what Khalistani means by definition? If he made a statement asking for a separate state please post it here? Or else please don’t divert this topic into irrelevant controversy!
Originally posted by: kingkhan22
Question: was 1947 partition killings also a genocide ?
Is this film about partition ?