Love shouldn't be expressed merely through words. Actions speak the loudest.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Love shouldn't be expressed merely through words. Actions speak the loudest.
lol 😂 but what if u like them
I don't like men who aren't bold enough to make a move 😈
This person is probably a 12 year old. Tell them to go back to study.
HR sent you this?

lol. So u not into Romeo types but ye I agree. I won’t chase a guy but expect that in case they into me they let me know because I won’t sit their thinking 🤔 do they like me or not . Not into mind games lol
😆genuine reactions;
1) Too much forwards on WhatsApp/ Facebook
2) Despo saala
3) juvenile mindset
I would tell them to snap out of it 😆 Kidding, nobody sends me these 😆
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
This person is probably a 12 year old. Tell them to go back to study.
They are busy in sending these quotes 😆
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
4