Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like finally an episode worth watching came. Can't wait to see the drama.
yes!!! Finally !!!!Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Looks like finally an episode worth watching came. Can't wait to see the drama.
Ff to the face off …if I could I would
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Ff to the face off …if I could I would

Can't decode it 😭
Some outdoor night shoot....
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1570086784188424193?s=20
pata nahi but pata chal jayega soon 😂😂Can't decode it 😭
Some outdoor night shoot....
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1570086784188424193?s=20
OMG,,, precap 💔 ...
Hopefully Neil will find the truth now as per spoiler 😭😭
https://twitter.com/abhiraluvr/status/1570209851783151616?s=20
Face off ... Was the pool so big ?? 😂😂😂😂😂
https://twitter.com/smrii0610/status/1570211210498572288?s=20&t=O3LeQLmRFXlEpRhc-lHQUw
Haaaaye :(
the episode was good, Ak looked gorgeous, but that precap broke my heart!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0