Meri shehzadi [Hum Tv]~Ali Rehman Khan, Urwa Hocane- Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

329

Views

32.2k

Users

31

Likes

349

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am confused.. is Ali Rehman in love with Urwa in this drama , or is it just for power and political gain.😕

It's pretty much clear

Urwa is Ali rehman khaandani wife while sonia is love of his life. He married sonia but can't accept her as his wife and their son as his son.

Unfortunately Urwa again in a rooti dhoti role where her husband does not love her

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's pretty much clear

Urwa is Ali rehman khaandani wife while sonia is love of his life. He married sonia but can't accept her as his wife and their son as his son.

Unfortunately Urwa again in a rooti dhoti role where her husband does not love her

I hope it is not so Though initially it will be so but then the character she plays should emerge as a strong person

Enough of her being used to get power

She should be in power and send all to where they belong

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Why Ali Rehman? I would have preferred another actor instead. Is Ali Rehman always on call as backup for MD Productions?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's pretty much clear

Urwa is Ali rehman khaandani wife while sonia is love of his life. He married sonia but can't accept her as his wife and their son as his son.

Unfortunately Urwa again in a rooti dhoti role where her husband does not love her

Thank you for explanation . I have to check my eyes, coz I couldn't differantee between Urwa and Sonia.😆

7CZZZDT5AVYGYVTN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This was supposed to be done by Imran Abbas

God knows why he opted out

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: L4JWSX3QJQ55CIHY

This was supposed to be done by Imran Abbas

God knows why he opted out

It's good he opted out, tired of watching him doing two shadis in every other drama

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for explanation . I have to check my eyes, coz I couldn't differantee between Urwa and Sonia.😆

After me and hinna, next twins for you are urwa and sonia 😂

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I hope it is not so Though initially it will be so but then the character she plays should emerge as a strong person

Enough of her being used to get power

She should be in power and send all to where they belong

Really hope so

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

After me and hinna, next twins for you are urwa and sonia 😂

It is getting worse na?. Few days ago there was a promo of and Indian movie. I watched it and I thought it has one female lead. It turned out that it had 2: Rakul Preet and Sargun Mehta .. and I felt happy that many ppl discussed that they too thought Rakul and Sargun were the same person.😆

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

It is getting worse na?. Few days ago there was a promo of and Indian movie. I watched it and I thought it has one female lead. It turned out that it had 2: Rakul Preet and Sargun Mehta .. and I felt happy that many ppl discussed that they too thought Rakul and Sargun were the same person.😆

Haha koi nhi it does happen

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".