at least, they’re still getting the million dollar treatment. unlike humare wale who got the char sau bees treatment the whole time. 😒🧨🌸Originally posted by: Param-Sundari
I see the signs. 🤷
It's imlie repeats post Malini entry with trp graph.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
at least, they’re still getting the million dollar treatment. unlike humare wale who got the char sau bees treatment the whole time. 😒🧨🌸Originally posted by: Param-Sundari
I see the signs. 🤷
It's imlie repeats post Malini entry with trp graph.
Its their last day of shoot today. Which means their story will end by Saturday. 😭
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Its their last day of shoot today. Which means their story will end by Saturday. 😭
We knew it's coming 🥺
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Its their last day of shoot today. Which means their story will end by Saturday. 😭
I knew it's gonna be Sat or Mon.
question is, what will the channel air on Monday at 8.30pm? 😐
Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour
question is, what will the channel air on Monday at 8.30pm? 😐
They might drag few scenes till Monday.... Not sure.
We knew it was coming, we're prepared for it.
Now that it is here it just is heart breaking.
What ever is the 2.0 I cannot watch it.
Oh my heart ...good luck to all the old cast, they are gold.
I don't know much about PHs but I like Tujh se hai raabta PH....if im not wrong they are very cordial and friendly I think ....the show completed almost 3 yrs without replacing anyone and without any creative difference any conflict...
WELCOME TO APPRECIATION THREAD INDIAN IDOL 12
1k