Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Since Dhara has been acting up so much and there is too much drama surrounding Chiku’s disappearance and she seem to be more affected that Shweta, I came up with Dhara being on death bed. But the scenes they show in these segments are making it easy for me to come to that conclusion. She is on the cot lying lifeless, crying profusely surrounded by family members, trying to revive and make her eat. Tell me what would one think of such a scenario other that Dhara ready to lose her life? 

She looks like physco possessed who has been taken over by buri aatma. I have no sympathy for this dora even if she looses her life I don't want chikoo near her

Naya_31 thumbnail

Since Dhara has been acting up so much and there is too much drama surrounding Chiku’s disappearance and she seem to be more affected that Shweta, I came up with Dhara being on death bed. But the scenes they show in these segments are making it easy for me to come to that conclusion. She is on the cot lying lifeless, crying profusely surrounded by family members, trying to revive and make her eat. Tell me what would one think of such a scenario other that Dhara ready to lose her life? 

Simran understands her character much better now.

KM has no understanding at all.😆

Akshay doesn’t care because PS is his second income  😆

Alice understands but has never justified Raavi.😆

Mohit doesn’t do much justification either but it us soon going to come when Krish  sacrifices for BhabiMa to get married to Shweta.😆

Kruttika hardly gives any interviews 😆

That leaves us with 3 actors who will justify anything they do and you know them 😆

What will Alice justify ~~~ ki "Raavi ek aise abhagan (unfortunate) hai jiske khud ke pati ne hai peedh pe bhoka churha 🗡️?? 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

She looks like physco possessed who has been taken over by buri aatma. I have no sympathy for this dora even if she looses her life I don't want chikoo near her

Dora is a vulture🤣 well gai guzari than a vulture who preys on dead people/animals!! BhabhiMa preys on real actual living beings like a zombie.. so gombs is not the zombie, she is lol🤣👍🏼

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Simran understands her character much better now.

KM has no understanding at all.😆

Akshay doesn’t care because PS is his second income  😆

Alice understands but has never justified Raavi.😆

Mohit doesn’t do much justification either but it us soon going to come when Krish  sacrifices for BhabiMa to get married to Shweta.😆

Kruttika hardly gives any interviews 😆

That leaves us with 3 actors who will justify anything they do and you know them 😆

Dhara lying on cot  gives me deja vu feeling😆

Kinshuk(as Gautam)badly needs some purpose in life. 

https://tenor.com/view/itna-life-kharab-ho-gya-gif-8587557

Alice is wisest one in the lot❤️

And Akshay is the intelligent one...paisa kamao chlte bano😆

Phir atey hain KD... Uski bhakti uski pooja alag level pe hai😆

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Buri aatma would be scared of bhabhi ki mahanta🤣

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SBS segment

So Chiku is actually Chandu, we didn’t know about that because that’s what Aditi said in her introduction 😆 all along we were thinking BhabiMa’s asli beta is Chiku (because Shweta toh Maa hi nahi)

KM and Akshay’s interview - Akshay is talking more, which is better because we know how KM knows nothing about anything in this show, always gives wrong information out 😆 

Raavi is trying to revive  everyone, she calls the Police and the Doctor team also comes to help Raavi.

BTW, VO says Arnav is Raavi’s friend😕 

Do these people even watch the show? 😡

Raavi ate everything and not the cake, so Police figures that something has been mixed in the came.

More than the actual kaand, Suman gets angry at Raavi for not eating the cake.
More Interview of Akshay, explains the scene.

Rishita starts suspecting Shweta.

Simran’s interview - Shweta is not ready to take care of get child and wants to move on and live her life.

Abb shuru ho raha hai BhabiMa ka drama - she is hysterically crying, asking Gautam and Krish, “ tum Chiku ko laa dho naa” 

She fainys, Gautam is taking care of her and is trying to feed her but she refuses to eat.

She asks Raavi to find Chilu at any cost using her SM influence  ( idiot doesn’t remember that Raavi’s SM is hacked and she is unable to do anything🙄) 

Finally VO sats, no one needs to help BhabiMa, she will find Chiku on her own.

BhabiMa’s drama is going to go on for another 3 episodes for sure. This day in Kaandyaland will get over only in Friday’s episode.

https://youtu.be/ulzTw0DW0aE

My brain doesn't work in reverse like these Kaandyas and makers brain does 🤪

My God the drama of bhabhi 🤪🤪

Forget about chiku that needs to be located, let her faint first so everyone can look after her and forget the more important issue at hand. Yes that makes sense in Kaandyaland. What a weak character bhabhi, bad I always knew but weak also. How many times has this lady fainted? I am sure there is a game in there somewhere. She made Shweta stay in the house and now she wants Gaumbi to once again correct her mistake, right on brand for her.

Only in Kaandyaland will someone get mad at someone for not doing something that will affect their health. Only in Kaandyaland. Suman would rather forget about the fact that had Raavi ate the cake also, nobody would be awake right now, but sure Suman you get mad at the girl for not eating your birthday cake because you wanted her to also be unconscious like you, f this bih.

Thanks for tagging me 😊

mkc12345 thumbnail

SBB segment

More Dhara drama, she is in her deathbed asking for Chiku, entire  family is taking care of her. BhabiMa is losing it y’all. 
Get ready for many AAAAAAAAAAAAAA BGMs 😆

VO says Shweta is calm and composed because she is the one who did all this.

Rishita is questioning Shweta but Shweta goes ballistic on Rishita now, first it was Raavi, she yelled at, now Rishita is getting it from her, She is asking Rishita  to find Chilu and them asks her to take blood sample from her, nautanki😡

They show BhabiMa lying in the cot as she has fainted, refuses to eat, crying non-stop, Gautam, Raavi and Rishita are taking care of her.

VO says Rishita is still holding on to her theory that Shweta is the one behind the kidnapping.

Simran’s IV- She explains the scene- Chiku is kidnapped, Dhara’s condition has become bad, but Rishita knows that Shweta is behind all this because she wants to move on.

Simran talks more about Shweta’s drama that she cries when everyone  is looking at her but otherwise is quiet and she even ate without anyone noticing her but Krish finds her eating.

Simran says Rishita asked Raavi to use her SM acclunt to post a video of Chiku missing as Raavi is a SM influencer and Raavi posts messages through Rishita and Gautam’s account abd asks Arnav to make it viral, and he helps them, so there are chances that Chiku will be found soon.

Simran talks about BhabiMa’s condition - No explanation needed, y’all know whats going to come 😆 she said BhabiMa ko wakah se ghar mei sabko stress hogaya hai because she refuses to eat and giving deadlines to everyone to bring Chiku ASAP 😆

Simran also says Rishita FLIPS and that’s who Rishita is 🤣 she says because of the current situation, she wants to keep family first and take care of BhabiMa and otgers but you never know what Rishita will do when this is all over because she FLIPS 🤣 

First time I really liked Simran’s segment interview 😂😂

https://youtu.be/4keSDa_lOr4

Deathbed, if only we were so lucky 😆

Die Bhabhi Die 😈😡

Raavi once again is going to be instrumental in trying to find chiku, just like she was for Rishita's delivery but nobody will acknowledge it because it is Raavi that is helping 🤪

Die Bhabhi Die smiley15smiley7

Simran acknowledging Rishita is a flipper is good. She didn't defend her character because they have made her change course so many times and it is good she understood that 😆

Someone please have some balls in the PH and kill this ridiculous bhabhi, she isn't worth going off air for.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Dhara lying on cot  gives me deja vu feeling😆

Kinshuk(as Gautam)badly needs some purpose in life. 

https://tenor.com/view/itna-life-kharab-ho-gya-gif-8587557

Alice is wisest one in the lot❤️

And Akshay is the intelligent one...paisa kamao chlte bano😆

Phir atey hain KD... Uski bhakti uski pooja alag level pe hai😆

Pooja ya Bhakti?? Pehli naki karo tum👅👅👅🤣🤣🤣

mkc12345 thumbnail

Duplicate post

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail