This is so difficult Sutapa.
All three banners I selected in the previous round are in round 2.
They are all good. In round 2 my vote goes to
Entry #3
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is so difficult Sutapa.
All three banners I selected in the previous round are in round 2.
They are all good. In round 2 my vote goes to
Entry #3
Cheers..
Please mention the entry number correctly
Can I tell Nikki's vote @Jugnu21.. She had to deactivate for certain reasons..
Do tag your friends to come and request them to select the best banner, Jiggy .
Inviting members to help in selecting best banner π
Voting round #2 has come to an end.
Please wait for next announcement.
voting is closed. I know and you didnβt consider my vote via jiggy.. but I will still go ahead and announce my vote that was for banner 3 β¦ π€ͺπ€ͺπ€ͺ
Thanks for sharing your choice here .voting is closed. I know and you didnβt consider my vote via jiggy.. but I will still go ahead and announce my vote that was for banner 3 β¦ π€ͺπ€ͺπ€ͺ
I did not allow because proxy voting is not accepted/counted my dear .
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Thanks for sharing your choice here .
I did not allow because proxy voting is not accepted/counted my dear .
no problem suta β¦ Banner 1 was a clear winnerβ¦π€
Missing you here Jugnu π€no problem suta β¦ Banner 1 was a clear winnerβ¦π€