https://www.instagram.com/p/CiZfOt8ME3g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Eternalallure thumbnail

Not gonna watch imlie anymore after the leap. If Ankit's gonna play the lead, good for him. Par mere liye to story yahin pe khatam. Don't know what madness possessed the makers to do this generation leap thing when the leads are so popular and the show is getting good trpsπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Anyone saw Brahmastra?? With all these mixed reviews I cannot make up my mind. Though I seriously doubt it is as groundbreaking as some people are making it out to beπŸ™„πŸ™„

Main khud to nhi dekh kr aayi but jitna maine apne dosto se suna hai its not worth it

The only saving grace of movie is good vfx but their is no story and no dialogue.

Some parts are good but overall its not worth the time 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Not gonna watch imlie anymore after the leap. If Ankit's gonna play the lead, good for him. Par mere liye to story yahin pe khatam. Don't know what madness possessed the makers to do this generation leap thing when the leads are so popular and the show is getting good trpsπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Tv series should have limited episodes bcz leads are young  who refuse to play parents on screen

So better To end the show , why to drag and bring unnecessary plot

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Main khud to nhi dekh kr aayi but jitna maine apne dosto se suna hai its not worth it

The only saving grace of movie is good vfx but their is no story and no dialogue.

Some parts are good but overall its not worth the time 

Yeah that's what I thought. Seems a little overhyped. And how they are trying to make a whole universe out of it... I don't think it'll work πŸ™„πŸ™„

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Tv series should have limited episodes bcz leads are young  who refuse to play parents on screen

So better To end the show , why to drag and bring unnecessary plot

It's all unnecessary plot only in imlie. That vamp is too muchπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ But if they are ending they should end on a good note. Kya leads ko maar ke, itna tragedy karke wohi ghisa pita behenon ki dushmani dikhanaπŸ™„πŸ™„