🤣🤣 and i'm the drama queen?🤣 I love you darling 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 and i'm the drama queen?🤣 I love you darling 🤗
he is ❤️ but enna terror mathri irrkum ulla poi partha thain theriyum he is a dummy piece nu 🤣 like as us.... 😎Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Annan is such a sweetheart.. one day i was all alone here updating an epi.. then suddenly he came and stayed with me till some other friend joined 🥺❤️
ps. thava bro ignore this post 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Same here..season 1 and 2 avar name vanthale bayama irukkum enna na solli bash panna poraro nu 🤣 Ambuttu terror.. now he's like a different person 😃 can't imagin IF without him now❤️
#bestannanawardgoestothavabro #friendsforever
So true.. still he bash😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
you are 😆 you knew that how much I love you.... aiyo epo arthi varuvaga fight ku I love you both of you 🤗 that's why I am here today ❤️
😆😆🤗🤗🤗
you too sariya poichuuu 😵

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
he is ❤️ but enna terror mathri irrkum ulla poi partha thain theriyum he is a dummy piece nu 🤣 like as us.... 😎
ps. thava bro ignore this post 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
I'm tagging him, just in case he miss this post 🤣
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
you are 😆 you knew that how much I love you.... aiyo epo arthi varuvaga fight ku I love you both of you 🤗 that's why I am here today ❤️
I love u both ❤️❤️🤗🤗
That's okay 😆 i enjoy his mild terror side as well 😆 as long as he doesn't bash my favourites i'm fine 🤣
Side effect of being with drama queen🤣🤣